Project Type: Shipbuilding – Offshore Oil & Gas
Customer: South Oil Company of Iraq
- Build, test, deliver, for 2 units of 45T bollard pull – 36M ASD Tug 3600PS Z Peller
- The purpose of the tugs is To assist in berthing and un berthing operation of oil tankers deep sea Al- Basrah offshore oil exporting terminal
- The vessels, including the hull structure, equipment, propelling machinery, piping systems and electrical installation built under the Classification Society of Lloyds (LR).
- Project was under the survey of Classification Society of Lloyd’s Register (LR)
- Implemented under JICORE’s supervision at Seri Mukali shipyard in Kuching, Malaysia