Municipal Fresh Water
- Supplying and installing of pipes and fittings; 10 bar ductile Iron Pipe, 250 mm diameter, minimum coverage 900mm.
- Construction of concrete thrust blocks of sufficient size for the working pressure of the pipe, and imposed at all bends, tees and dead ends.
- Repairing damaged parts of the existing (I-Section) steel piles (8 inch by 9 m long) which supports the pipelines to cross the channel Valve Chamber containing 250 mm valve; and connecting all new pipelines to the existing network so that there are no dead ends within the immediate project area, pressure test, sterilize, and commission the new pipeline.
- Pipes and fittings were manufactured in China on behalf of JICORE.
- Project was implemented by JICORE’s engineering team in Iraq.